-
December 27th, 2002, 07:45 PM
#1
PNSONR
Guest
hey myra,
i like your stuff you've been posting ...
where can i see it all? what's the link in deviantart?
-
December 27th, 2002, 07:56 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Oh thank you! Thats so nice to hear, hopefully I'll be able to afford a print account soon and can start selling my work.
the adress to my work is
www.myra911.deviantart.com
just click the gallery button to see all mywork
the deviant art adress to everyone elses work is
www.deviantart.com
-
December 27th, 2002, 10:26 PM
#3
PNSONR
Guest
hey thanks! and great stuff in there ...
i like the turkey pix! i took a similar photo of a small mouth bass!
http://my.erinet.com/~pnsonr/1.jpg
i've been surfing around in the rest of deviantart since you posted your first christmas pic, i just couldn't find all your stuff
-
December 27th, 2002, 11:59 PM
#4
Inactive Member
she does good good work doesn't she? *S*
Ohh and I was looking at your pic PNSONR of the bass.. *L* the kids go "ewww thats gross!" *L* I thought it looked cool
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 27, 2002 08:01 PM: Message edited by: juliet smiles ]</font>
-
December 28th, 2002, 01:08 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
MY GOD! PNSONR, thats absolutley fantastic! I'd love to use that sometime in a photo manipulation if I have your permission!
Thank you for the compliments! It means alot.
Jules, my sis.. I love ya, but yer biased *LOL*
-
December 28th, 2002, 03:51 PM
#6
Inactive Member
who me? biased? why I never.. well ok every once in awhile *EG* anyways......
and you're right that shot is awesome!
Im just curious though what gives you guys the ides to take pictures like that? I have ideas of nature shots and what not I'd like to do, but I need a better cam ... and maybe a couple or several classes*L* on proper lighting etc... yah photography. black and white.. oh yeah.
*L* that second shot of the bass I almost expected to see a lil tear rolling down the scales... ok I need more coffee!
-
December 28th, 2002, 04:43 PM
#7
PNSONR
Guest
hey thanks ...
merry christmas and go ahead and manipulate away, i'm curious to see what you end up with.
i reckon that's the last thing his meals saw before the lights went out *G*
here's another shot of him:
http://my.erinet.com/~pnsonr/4.jpg
by the way ... he tasted good *G*
-
December 28th, 2002, 10:48 PM
#8
Inactive Member
All I can say is AWESOME!!!
P.S Jules I don't have it either girl...*whispers* maybe they have 2 much time on their hands?...*giggles*
-
December 29th, 2002, 04:02 AM
#9
PNSONR
Guest
i decided to do a little manipulation of my own, since i thought the bass needed more scales in the washed out area... then i remembered saying "i reckon that's the last thing his meals saw before the lights went out *G*"and here is the result:
the Meal
heheh
what gives one the idea to shove a camera in a bass's mouth ? *L* i have no idea.
i just get lucky every now and then, i reckon
-
December 29th, 2002, 02:48 PM
#10
PNSONR
Guest
well i couldn't wait, so i manipulated the mouth pic also ...
open wide
this one makes a pretty wallpaper *G*
if ya look real close, it looks like an old man in the middle with his dentures out! *L*
myra, i also joined deviant art and submitted a few, although i really don't consider myself an "artist". i'm at rtd.
hey max ... if you were talking about my stuff, thanks! but i reckon you were talking about myra's gallery.
everyone has a little "it" in them somewhere ... it just takes some coaxing to bring it to the surface sometime.
hi julie!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks